perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0/lib/Apache Build.pm
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 02:35:37 GMT

randyk@apache.org wrote:
> randyk      2003/11/07 00:48:21
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test Makefile.PL
>                perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfig.pm

ah, here it is :)

just as a general note, if you noticed, this commit had multiple targets -
both the modperl-2.0 and httpd-test repositories - however the commit email
went to only one address: modperl-2.0-cvs@apache.org.

I've seen this before, for instance when I committed both docs and code in
the same commit, the email went to modperl-docs-cvs@.  so, these days I try
to remember to commit Apache-Test separately from the code separately from
the docs, just so that the commit diffs end up on the proper lists and are
more easily searchable.

if there is some way we can correct log_accum.pl do-the-right-thing, that
would be great too :)

--Geoff