perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0/lib/ModPerl TestRun.pm
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:56:28 GMT

stas@apache.org wrote:
> stas        2003/11/05 01:52:18
>
>   Modified:    .        Makefile.PL Changes
>                ModPerl-Registry/t TEST.PL
>                lib/ModPerl TestRun.pm
>   Log:
>   When 'make test' fails we now print the info on what to do next

the attached patch makes it possible to use -bugreport with the
Apache::TestRun(Perl)->generate_script() form, which is nice for end users
who are not interested in creating a t/TEST.PL template (which is most at
this point I'd think).

I realize now that $self->can('bug_report') was a better idea - using the
no-op method throws warnings that are trapped with fatal => ALL.

--Geoff