perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: saving the 'here is how to report bugs' cycle
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:18:07 GMT
Issac Goldstand wrote:
[...]
> Sorry if I wasn't clear.  I meant that to be a "Don't count on this, but
> keep it somewhere in the back of your minds in case I ever get around to it"
> sort of offer.  I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear :-)

If you ever get free tuits I'd rather see you working on 'what' and not 'how'.
We need better content. Eventually people find the content. It's the 'what'
that matters most once they do ;)

e.g. we need to write a mp1bug similar to what we have in mp2 and have the bug
  submission guidelines improved for both versions.