perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [mp1] 1.29 release candidate #1
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:04:22 GMT
Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

>The mod_perl 1.29 release candidate #1 has arrived. It can be
>downloaded here:
>
>http://www.apache.org/~gozer/mp1/mod_perl-1.28_01-dev-rc1.tar.gz
>
>MD5 : 9f3e81dcdea7cdda3715631c25e446ef
>SHA1: 1d14efb2ad89750dabcb3780b92992c1b8744551

Passed all tests on WinXP/MSVC++6 with Apache 1.3.28/Perl 5.8.1.

Is there any chance of getting a fixed up Apache::Reload module into
this?  I already have that module in my own Apache/Perl setup, but it
never got fixed in the way that was discussed a while ago (to provide an
"UndefOnReload" option like Apache::StatINC has), and it was definitely
going to be put into mp1 & mp2 with that fix in it as a replacement for
Apache::StatINC...

There are various threads in which this was all discussed at length, e.g.

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl-dev&m=105545899207827&w=2
    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl-dev&m=105591352209314&w=2

What's the current situation on all this?

- Steve