perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: t/SMOKE on win32
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:41:48 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:

>> Patches are welcome.
>>
>> BTW, my notebook has a slow HD and running 'make' in modperl-2.0, even
>> without any compilations takes a minute and even longer.
>

> hey, no fair tossing out the 'patches welcome' mat just because you have
> a slow workstation...
>
> :)

smiley's noted, i wanted to stress that I see no point in making developer's
life harder than it's already, be it a slow harddisk and what not, as long as
it doesn't make other lives harder. So as long as we find a compromise that
suits everybody we are cool. Hence the request for a patch, since it was you
who were unhappy about the current state-of-rat.