perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Apache::Reload Module]
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:01:35 GMT

>>What we can do is to put it into 1.28's release and phase out its standalone
>>package-existence. Those wanting the lastest Apache::Reload against the older
>>packages will get it from 1.28.
>

> Sounds like a good idea.
>

>>Hopefully Philippe won't mind to include it in the 1.28 release.
>

> I sure do not mind. How much work is needed in order to backport it to
> mp1? Anybody actually doing it, or is gonna have to be me ? In which
> case I could probably get around doing it this week sometime.

Looks like you are already doing it ;)

I'm leaving in 1 hour and will be away for one week, so it's all up to you
guys how you prefer to rectify the issues if you want to release 1.28 before I
return. We can always release an update for Apache::Reload on CPAN if we
aren't happy with what 1.28 gets bundled with (of course with PAUSE probs :(
Philippe if you wait till next Friday, we can release it from your place and
then head to Orchard Rd. to celebrate ;)