perl-dev mailing list archives

From Jerrad Pierce <belg4...@MIT.EDU>
Subject make test failure
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:44:01 GMT
make test failed as the t/conf/httpd.conf uses TransferLog, but does not load
the log_config module (apparently assuming it's compiled in statically).

Also, once I edited the conf file to load the module I got a single error
during make test:

  filter/in_bbs_msg..............server side has failed (response code: 404),
  see t/logs/error_log for more details

However, there is no mention of bbs in the error_log.
--
H4sICNoBwDoAA3NpZwA9jbsNwDAIRHumuC4NklvXTOD0KSJEnwU8fHz4Q8M9i3sGzkS7BBrm
OkCTwsycb4S3DloZuMIYeXpLFqw5LaMhXC2ymhreVXNWMw9YGuAYdfmAbwomoPSyFJuFn2x8