perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@cpan.org>
Subject Objections to a mp-1.28 release candidate ?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 05:07:46 GMT
Hello all, after discussions, I think it's now clear that mp1 is better
off being released as-is (as close as possible), since it appears stable
and the remaining issues in STATUS I want to tackle having more
potential to wreak havok, were better suited for 1.29.

So, having said that, I'll finish reviewing the things that changed
sinte 1.27 was released. Report available here:

http://www.apache.org/~gozer/mp1/1.27-dev/

Once I've been thru all that, I'll give a test spin to current CVS with
as many Perls as I can find and would suggest making a release candidate
for the list to test.

Only 1 issue still not quite cleared yet. Stas suggested bundling
Apache-Test with this release of mp1. I don't see how that could be a
bad thing, since getting Apache-Test out there and adopted asap is a
good thing. Any strong feelings against it? Otherwise I'd just bundle
Apache-Test in the release candidate.

Also, one last thing of importance I guess, is anybody seeing test
failures with current CVS of any platform ?

Gozer out.

--
Philippe M. Chiasson /gozer\@(cpan|ectoplasm)\.org/ 88C3A5A5 (122FF51B/C634E37B)