perl-dev mailing list archives

From mer...@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
Subject Re: allowing <Perl > sections on a per-dir level
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 16:15:56 GMT
>>>>> "Geoffrey" == Geoffrey Young <geoff@modperlcookbook.org> writes:

Geoffrey>  I'm pretty sure you can put PerlModule in .htaccess
Geoffrey> files in mp1, but I'm not sure.

You can, but it sure breaks on things like Apache::Template.  You get
Apache Core Dumps. :) That's because Apache::Template extends the cmd
list, but doesn't do it correctly, or maybe it can't be done
correctly.