perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: resolving Apache::Test vs. Apache::test collision
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 05:07:16 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 08:10  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> Good point. We will do that from Apache-Test which I plan to bundle
>> with 1.28 as well to make it spread faster to users and encourage
>> developers to use it.
>

> Cool, and good thinking.

So is everybody happy with this solution? (rename Apache/test.pm with
Apache/testold.pm). So we can give Geoff a green light to publish his article?

It'd be very helpful if somebody could do a bit of processing of CPAN and
figure who uses Apache::test and compile a list of their email addresses.

With regards to releasing mod_perl 1.28 somebody has to wear the release
manager cap: address any burning issues in the STATUS file and bring it to a
release quality. Any volunteers?