perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: resolving Apache::Test vs. Apache::test collision
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 14:30:04 GMT

Stas Bekman wrote:
> Folks please send your feedback on this last proposal, so we can close
> this issue asap.
>
> In case you have missed it:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-test-dev&m=105288551432493&w=2

the solution seems reasonable to me, but then again I never had a problem :)

from what I remember, this wasn't really an issue on win32 either according
to randy (due to the 5.6.1 and 5.8.0 issues or somesuch).  so, I guess we
just need david and some other OSX people to weigh in before moving forward.

maybe committing the solution will help - I feel like we've kinda beat this
to death.  we can always back it out later if it doesn't work as intended,
and having CVS up to date makes it easier for people to test everything.

--Geoff