perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@cpan.org>
Subject [mp1] Volunteering to be RM for mod_perl 1.28
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 08:20:00 GMT
I'd like to respond to Stas's call "to wear the release manager cap:
address any burning issues in the STATUS file and bring it to a release
quality."

I've got time on my hands at this point, and after having glanced over
mp1's STATUS, I think there are plenty of things in there I can try to
bring to closure.

So, unless anybody objects today, I'll be posting the current mp1's
status on (dev|modperl)@perl.apache.org to see if people can come up
with other issues that could/should be slapped into 1.28.

Any opinions/objections to this ?

Gozer out.

--
Philippe M. Chiasson /gozer\@(cpan|ectoplasm)\.org/ 88C3A5A5 (122FF51B/C634E37B)