perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@cpan.org>
Subject Re: OBSD update
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 07:44:32 GMT
BTW, I've just done building/testing (with my OpenBSD patches)

config_args='-des -Dprefix=/home/gozer/opt/perl/OpenBSD-i386/5.6.1
-Doptimize='-g' -Dusedevel -Dusethreads -Uuseshrplib'

With httpd-dev perfork/worker

and I get most test passing. ( a few failures, but I am missing LWP and
all, so I expected that )

So, sounds that there is _extra_ trouble for OpenBSD 2.9

I'll wait to get the access to that box and I'll what I can dig up
later.

Philippe M. Chiasson <gozer@cpan.org>