perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuriy Syrota" <ysyr...@softservecom.com>
Subject AxKit porting troubles
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:27:42 GMT
Hello.

I'm porting AxKit to apache2 & mod_perl2 and got strange following
problem:

Apache2 doesn't recognise AxKit's configuration directives though
it loads the AxKit (I think so because apache2 calls AxKit per-server
creation function).

I tried to load AxKit.so by LoadModule (not LoadPerlModule as I did
before) and traced out ap_find_command_in_modules() I notified that
apache2 calls this function twice (only 2 LoadModule entries was
in the httd.conf) with equals modules (name - 'perl_module',
filaname - 'mod_perl.so').

Now I have no idea how to solve it. Do you, folks, have ANY ideas?

-- Yuriy Syrota