perl-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Rolsky <auta...@urth.org>
Subject Does Apache->request work?
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 00:36:59 GMT
Ok, my previous problem has been solved.

Note to others, some of the beta versions of ExtUtils::MakeMaker may not
work with modperl-2.0.  However, the very latest, 5.95_01, seems fine.

So now that I'm not segfaulting any more, the problem I'm having is with
the "Apache->request" method, which seems to always return undef, even
during a request.

This breaks CGI.pm, which relies on this method, as well as Mason.

I tried a simple handler that just used this method with and without
Apache::compat loaded.  Explicitly loading Apache::RequestUtil didn't seem
to help either.

I'm happy to be a test subject ;)

-dave

www.urth.org