perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: method handlers broken in latest CVS?
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 01:06:19 GMT
On Fri, 17 May 2002, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> Defining a "sub handler : method" does not seem to be working.

you are using bleedperl, yes?  this should be fixed now.  we had been
passing the G_METHOD flag to call_sv(), which does nothing with 5.6.1, but
broke bleedperl.  there no need for us to use that flag.

> FWIW, a non-method handler seems to work fine but then I get segfaults
> later in the code when I call "$r->filename".

is $r something other than an Apache::RequestRec?

> Also, it seems that Apache::compat needs to 'use Apache::ServerUtil' so
> that the Apache->server method works.

where does mason use Apache->server?  it should use $r->server if $r is
available.  but i'll add it to Apache::compat in case it needs this at
startup.