perl-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schout <msch...@gkg.net>
Subject Re: Perl Section Bug?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:38:32 GMT
On 13 Feb 2002, Salvador Ortiz Garcia wrote:

> Ok, I found it. Right now all Location, Directory and Files are afected
> by being "upgraded" at random to the Match versions.
>
> Can you please test the following patch for perl_config.c:

You might be intersted to know that this patch also fixes strange problems I
was having with <Perl> sections as well.  Here is a link to the email where I
reported the bug:

http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/182/2001/2/200/5185227/

Doug looked at it for a while, but nothing obvious jumped out at him either so
it just got listed as a ToDo :).

Applying the patch you sent in this tread to mod_perl 1.26 makes the problem go
away.

Mike