perl-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schout <>
Subject Re: Perl Section Bug?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:38:32 GMT
On 13 Feb 2002, Salvador Ortiz Garcia wrote:

> Ok, I found it. Right now all Location, Directory and Files are afected
> by being "upgraded" at random to the Match versions.
> Can you please test the following patch for perl_config.c:

You might be intersted to know that this patch also fixes strange problems I
was having with <Perl> sections as well.  Here is a link to the email where I
reported the bug:

Doug looked at it for a while, but nothing obvious jumped out at him either so
it just got listed as a ToDo :).

Applying the patch you sent in this tread to mod_perl 1.26 makes the problem go

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message