perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: mod_perl 2.0 (current CVS) on Win32
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 21:59:37 GMT
On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:

> Randy Kobes wrote:
> > Is C:\server\apache the directory to which Apache2 was installed?
>
>   Yes, and C:\Server\Apache\bin\Apache.exe is the executable.

Is this a binary install of Apache2, or one that you compiled
yourself from the httpd-2.0 cvs sources? If it's a binary
install, are the include and lib files present? Actually,
even if they were, I'm not sure modperl-2.0 would compile
against them, due to possible changes since the binary was
made up - it's safer to use the cvs sources.

best regards,
randy