perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0/xs/maps apr_functions.map
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:23:48 GMT
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:

> But why, Doug? If APR has it wrong, why cannot we fix it Perl? We do
> adjust APIs to be Perlish, why cannot we set the function into a proper
> namespace?

ok, now we're on a totally different subject.  my response to your commit
was that the guessing was not wrong, those functions were meant to end up
in the APR:: namespace.  if we want to make up a 'proper' namespace for
the Perl functions, 'Util' isn't it.  put them back and we can discuss later.
there are far more important things spend time on at the moment.