perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: END block in Apache::TestUtil?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:30:26 GMT
On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Arthur Bergman wrote:

> Indeed, but I manually null the PL_endav after the perl_clone.

we can consider doing similar modperl.  i was just pointing out what to
expect with the current code.  however, i think the current behavior is
correct.  if, for example, an END block is going to cleanout things stored
in a global hash, the values may change between clones.  Apache::TestUtil
does just that, keeping track of files to cleanout.  if the END block is
thrown away for clones, they will not clean files that were added by the
clone.