perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Kobes" <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject win32 mod_perl on apache_1.3.23
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 04:30:45 GMT
Hi,
    I'm not sure what changed with apache_1.3.23, but Win32
now doesn't like the declarations of translate_name and
log_transaction in mod_perl.h. The attached diff (against the
cvs modperl sources) allows things to compile on Win32, and
all tests pass (I checked that this doesn't affect compiling
with apache_1.3.22).
    As well, a message a few days ago on the mod_perl list
from John Kelly <john_kelly@uk.ibm.com> pointed out that,
on Win32, one can't set auth_name via
$r->auth_name($realm). The attached diff to perl_config.c
enables this for Win32, as well as the analogous thing
for auth_type. Setting auth_name and auth_type with this
diff worked in some informal tests.

best regards,
randy