perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: modperl-2 tests on Win32
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2001 04:12:43 GMT
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> ah, that makes sense.  i don't really like the name APR::Lib anyhow,
> thinking changing it to APR::Util would be the right thing todo.
> because even if we fixup the test %INC, Lib.pm would still get installed
> in the wrong place.

OK, that's great ... It's actually nice that the problem with
%INC was so simple, and remembering to delete the blib/lib/Lib.pm
is no problem until that change comes about ...

> i was suggesting we change the '&&' to ';', does that not work either?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that - ';' is used as a directory separator
in PATH. I'm not sure what, if anything, DOS uses to separate
commands on the same line ... But even if there was something,
I think it would still get confused with the arguments passed
to the command, and try to incorporate that character as part
of the command ... The DOS shell is really pretty awful ...

best regards,
randy