perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <>
Subject Re: PerlIOAPR_tell problem found
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:49:25 GMT
On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

correction from my last message: 4 bytes is a 32 bit int
> So is this a p5p call?

i doubt p5p would go for it, but if you want to ask, go for it.
we can work around it, even for Apache::PerlIO.  we can generate a
modperl_largefile.h that defines the ripped out largefile flags, #include
that in apr_perlio.c then for Apache::PerlIO, just have two .c files, one
that implements all the PerlIO table functions (like apr_perlio.c) and one
that dereferences the request_rec when needed (without largefile flags

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message