perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <>
Subject Re: more Apache::File compat issues
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 04:12:06 GMT
On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:
> I know, my question was whether we keep the interface exactly as 1.x was
>   or we change it and let the compat layer to do the work. If we do make
> it fully compatible, should these adjustments live in File__Apache.h or
> elsewhere?

yeah, we should support the same interface for these functions.  the only
one that needs a wrapper it set_content_length, which should live in the
wrapper for the module it belongs to, Apache__Response.h

should be able to use the for the others that just
have default arguments.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message