perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: modperl-2.0/t/response/TestApache compat.pm
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:14:52 GMT
Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:
>

>>But it's still not good for the compat layer. If a user doesn't have
>>this setting it still core dumps with:
>>
>>t/TEST modules/cgi filter/input_msg apache/compat
>>

> fixed with the "various bug fixes in the tls code" commit.

Great! But now I see a new problem with the same seed:

t/TEST -order=89573612 -times=6

modperl/getc.............FAILED tests 1-2

	Failed 2/2 tests, 0.00% okay

I've narrowed it down to:

t/TEST -v modperl/readline filter/input_msg modperl/getc

filter/input_msg....# connecting to localhost.localdomain:8534
1..1
ok 1
ok
modperl/getc........1..2
not ok 1
# Failed test 1 in modperl/getc.t at line 16
# testing : getc
# expected: 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'
# received: ''
not ok 2
# Failed test 2 in modperl/getc.t at line 18