perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <>
Subject Re: porting core modules
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:12:00 GMT
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> todo/missing_old_features.txt is talking about these not ported yet core
> modules:
> - Apache::File, Apache::Util
> can I start porting these? Or do you have some special plans about these?
> Also the todo file says:
> - see also: xs/maps/
> what about iã™®
the functions from 1.x Apache::Util are in, but
probably live in different places now and might have different arguments.
needs some Apache::compat stubbing so the 1.x Apache::Util usage works.

all of the ap_ functions that were in the 1.x Apache::File live in
different places now, so Apache::compat just needs to 'use' the modules
with those functions.   the Apache::File::{new,open} methods should be
deprecated (now that we have 'open my $fh, ...'), but stubs put in

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message