perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: [patch] PerlINC implementation
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:07:14 GMT
Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:
>>this patch implements the PerlINC wrapper which does:
>>s/PerlSwitches -Ilib=foo/PerlINC foo/
> if we add a new directive like this i think it should be a wrapper around
> what 'Perl{Set,Pass}Env PERL5LIB' would do, that is:
> - unshift @INC
> - work per-directory
> otherwise, i don't see the value in adding a new directive for something
> that can already be done with PerlSwitches or a 'use lib ...' in a
> PerlRequire'd file.

well, I've just followed the notes in todo saying:

-- implement PerlINC (or similar) as a nicer interface for the working
-  PerlSwitches -Mlib=/home/dev1/lib/perl, to set different @INC for
-  different virtual hosts.

so can you please adjust the todo item? I understood that you've planned
on doing the 'Perl{Set,Pass}Env'.

Stas Bekman             JAm_pH      --   Just Another mod_perl Hacker      mod_perl Guide

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message