perl-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McLane <>
Subject Re: [preview 2] new mod_perl site concept
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 18:27:53 GMT
I focused mostly on the content - Stas this rocks!  Very easy to
navigate, and the info (especially the Apache::Test documentation is

One 'style' nit, it appears that an absolute width is specified on the tables
used for formatting which bumps the right area of the page so that I
have to scroll horizontally in my browser.  It looks fine in links, so
it might just be the font I am using.