perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: make test fails
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:30:44 GMT

> sorry, stas pointed out, i forgot to commit a file.

No problem

> can you try again
> now?

Looks much better. Now only one test fails:

Failed Test   Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
----
modules/cgi.t                  6    1  16.67%  3
1 test skipped.

One of the cgi tests also fails always for mod_perl 1.x on that machine and
we never found out why. So maybe it's the same reason here ?

In the error log I don't see anything what's wrong, but maybe I have
overseen something. Anything special I should look for ?

Gerald