perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: moving modperl-site rep into modperl-docs rep
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 18:41:50 GMT

> > Most things will be static and pregenerated, like you plan it for the
> > mod_perl site. There maybe a small dynamic part, where people are able
> > add links, examples, news etc.
>

> that would be a very good thing to have! The problem is providing the
required setup on apache.org.

For the Embperl site I have thought about setting up the dynamic part on our
own server (simply because it's esaier for me to adminitrate, because I am
root there). If the components are usefull for the modperl site, I am sure
we will find a way to let them run on perl.apache.org and move them over. I
case we can't, it should be possible to do the hosting for the dynamic part
of the modperl site at our server.

> As you have seen I'm pretty much done. Now doing
>
> code refactoring to make more extendable.

I am looking forward to see it and check out where I can plug in

Gerald