perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject TPC/mod_perl non-informal technical meeting
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:03:17 GMT
While we are all at TPC:

I was thinking that it'd be really cool to have the core- and
wanna-be-core-developers get together and discuss the plans for 2.0, may
be have some details kindly explained by Doug. I'd love to have code
overview to get me started. I believe others will be interested as well.

If there is an interest, should we get a room or can we just do it over
someones hotel room? Of course this is only relevant if Doug will be kind
to cut some of his margarittas quality time to do some work instead. Doug,
considering that each of the attendees buys you say a few beers, would you
consider that?

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/