perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Locating leaked scalars
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:07:58 GMT
On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> > if you give me an idea of whats going on, i might be able to offer a
> > suggestion for your particular case.  i have had success using purify,
> > which requires Perl to be compiled with -DPURIFY, similar with insure++
> > (another commercial tool).  i've never had success with any of the
> > opensource tools.
>
> Rats, well I don't have time nor budget to buy purify right now.

uhm, may be one of the nice users will borrow it to you, or sub-rent? You
see if you'd a hammer and I needed it, won't you give it to me for a few
hours? I don't see any problem for some of the guys to send it to you, if
you promise to return it back without any scratches. I'm serious.

So folks, if you have this kind of hammer and you don't mind to stay
without it for a few hours, can you please FedEx it to Matt? All the
shipment charges are guaranteed to be paid back, by having Matt fix the
tool and for you to use it happily later on. Thanks so much!

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/