perl-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <m...@sergeant.org>
Subject Re: Working config directives
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:00:31 GMT
On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> > Well not quite. You had:
> >
> > BOOT:
> >     XS_AxKit.name = "AxKit";
> >     add_module(&XS_AxKit);
> >     stash_mod_pointer("AxKit", &XS_AxKit);
>
> oh right.  so is it the check for find_linked_module() that helps here or
> removing stash_mod_pointer() ?  Apache::ModuleConfig->get won't work
> without stash_mod_pointer()

I've no idea what makes the difference, I'm playing murder in the dark
with these bugs :-)

But then I'm not using ModuleConfig any more either (I'm using a custom
struct and custom XS code to get it).

> do you have other LoadModules configured?  thats what the added
> register_cleanup was trying to fix.

No, I don't have any other LoadModules at the moment. I'll add something
to see if it faults. I assume anything (e.g. mod_rewrite) will work?

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\