perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: dual server setup with 2.0?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 05:21:52 GMT
On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
> > So it's possible. great, gotta try that.
>
> its compile-time only configurable right now.
> to bump it from 8k to 16k, something like:
> MP_CCOPTS=-DMP_IOBUFSIZE=16384
>
> should work.

Oops, I've replied to your commit before I saw this email :(

cool! What about the upper limit, does Apache imposes some limit on the
max buffer size. Is it a kernel setting or else?

> MP_CCOPTS=-DMP_IOBUFSIZE=16384

Isn't it confusing when you use MP_ options for Makefile.PL *and* CCOPTS?
Looks like it'll be user-error-prone, or will it go away later on.

just thoughts...

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/