perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: core dumps
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 04:38:28 GMT
On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:
>
> > what is the value of MP_APXS in t/conf/apache_test_config.pm ?
>
> btw, 'make test' normally cleans this out.  if you just run t/TEST
> it will be left there.

Nope, I was running 'make test'. I cannot reproduce it now, since I've
wiped out the rpm Apaches. Shell I try to put them back and check?

> > > I've removed all those leftovers and now it's all right. I still cannot
> > > get the server running, get a similar core dump, now with no libperl.so:
> >
> > > #15 0x080c35cd in apr_dso_load (res_handle=0xbfffb2bc,
> > > l.so", ctx=0x80e785c) at dso.c:138
> >   ^^^^^
>
> and this is probably the known issue with 5.6.1, i said on friday
> commenting out this line in t/conf/modperl_extra.pl should bandaid:
> #eval { require TestFilter::input_msg };

whoah! I don't know why have I missed this note :(

it works now!!! So it's a known issue.

filter/input_msg....FAILED before any test output arrived

Should filter/input_msg be patched to be skipped if $^V == 5.6.1?
I suppose it'll take months before 5.6.2 will be released.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/