perl-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Rolsky <auta...@urth.org>
Subject Re: Apache::test patch again
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:57:30 GMT
On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> thanks for the patch.  before i apply it though, have you had a chance to
> look at modperl-2.0/Apache-Test ?  i'd rather see energy focused in one
> place, Apache-Test is designed to work with 2.x and 1.x, with or without
> modperl.  since it is self-contained, it can also be released on cpan
> before modperl-2.0 is.

I've peeked a bit but I didn't realize it worked with 1.0 as well.

I'd be happy to spend time working on that instead.  Is it a single module
or a suite?

One nice thing Apache::test is that because its a single module its easy
to distribute a slightly tweaked version with Mason (which we do).

If there's a mod_perl 1.26 are you planning to use the new module(s)?

-dave

www.urth.org
We await the New Sun