perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: building the cvs version failure
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:55:24 GMT
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> got the latest cvs of httpd-2.0/modperl-2.0 (+perl 5.6.1)

> I see those defined in ./modules/http/mod_core.h and
> ./modules/http/http_core.c and appear in ./xs/maps/apache_structures.map?
> I understand that this is the place they are defined in for the XS
> generator.

right, keepalive and keptalive have moved out of the conn_rec, i just
removed them from apache_structures.map
now if C::Scan were more stable, util/source_scan.pl would auto-adjust to
this change.  but for the moment, we need to maintain a copy of
the generated tables in xs/tables.  i'll do that later, 'cvs up' in
httpd-2.0 keeps hanging on me.