perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <gyo...@laserlink.net>
Subject RE: Makefile.PL patch
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:58:24 GMT
Hi Stas...

  I was just looking over apaci/modperl.config and saw that it includes a
bunch of stuff not in MyConfig.pm.  I'm not even sure of the status of some
of these arguments (like PERL_STASH_POST_DATA is pretty much deprecated but
I have no idea about XS_IMPORT), but PERL_SECTIONS and PERL_SSI at least
ought to be there...

anyway, here's a list of stuff...

DO_INTERNAL_REDIRECT
PERL_DEFAULT_OPMASK