perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <gyo...@laserlink.net>
Subject RE: make tar_Apache
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:02:42 GMT

yeah, I don't know enough about base perl installation stuff to know if
there was a change in how perl did things before 5.6 or not, or if the
exsting code was ever valid...

at any rate, the exising code would look for

$INSTALLSITELIB/i686-linux-thread-multi/i686-linux-thread-multi/auto/Apache

which doesn't seem right at face value...

--Geoff