perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Config directive segfaults
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:48:25 GMT
On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> If you can't find it, we'll get together at ApacheCon so you can debug it
> direct on my box.

you don't really want to wait until then do you? :)
i'd like to fix it asap, just need to be able to reproduce it.

> If it helps, here's my compile recipe:
>
>  $ perl Makefile.PL \
>  > EVERYTHING=1 \
>  > USE_APACI=1 \
>  > DYNAMIC=1 \
>  > APACHE_PREFIX=/opt/apache \
>  > APACHE_SRC=../apache_1.3.12/src \
>  > DO_HTTPD=1 \
>  > APACI_ARGS="--enable-module=so --enable-shared=info  --enable-shared=proxy --enable-shared=rewrite
--enable-shared=log_agent"
>  $ make
>  $ su
>  $ make install

did you have this working before with something < 1.25 ?
directive handlers + LoadModule core dumped with < 1.25 for me.
if you don't use -shared modules + LoadModule do the core dumps go away?
can you mail me your perl -V too?