perl-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Morley <lmor...@cslimits.net>
Subject Module Development in C - somewhat off-topic
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:42:22 GMT
Hi,

This is off the normal topic, but I figured this would be a
good place to ask...

Can anyone point me towards some really good docs, examples
etc. with respect to coding modules in C / with the Apache
C API?

I have "Writing Apache Modules in PERL and C", and the docs
from http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/API.html, and the
sample code from the former.  I've gotten several modules
to work, but I'm still a bit in the dark as to how every-
thing fits together.  There seems to be a good bit of
difference, for example, in the way httpd.conf has to be
configured for a PERL module vs. a C module.

Any help anyone could give me would be really, really
appreciated.  Thanks.

Larry Morley