perl-dev mailing list archives

From Lupe Christoph <l...@lupe-christoph.de>
Subject Re: FAIL Apache-Filter-1.014 i86pc-solaris 2.8
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 19:34:39 GMT
On Wednesday, 2000-12-20 at 10:29:08 -0800, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Ken Williams wrote:

> > I'm not sure whether Doug knows about this relationship between
> > underscores and CPAN status, so I'm Cc-ing him here (also to confirm the
> > status of 1.24_01).

> actually, i think it was my idea to leave _xx versions out of the cpan

Oops ;-)

Doug, maybe it's getting time to release a 1.25. I have to admit I
haven't found the time to read the mod_perl list, so I have no clue
what's keeping it from getting out.

But 1.3.14 has been out a while, and some people are relying on
1.24_01, as we see ;-)

I promise to give it a whirl when it comes, but I don't have the
time to test Betas right now.

Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |        http://free.prohosting.com/~lupe |
| The equal opportunity democracy - every vote has an equal chance       |