perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Kobes" <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Win32 build with VC++
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:32:54 GMT
Hi,
    I tested out the mod_perl cvs version (against
apache_1.3.15-dev) which had these Makefile.PL
patches, and all tests pass .... And Geoff's patch
to Apache::MyConfig looks good on Windows, too.
   I've attached a diff to INSTALL.win32 (against the
cvs version) to reflect some of these changes - this also
fixes a couple of typos, and mentions that mod_perl can
now build with ActivePerl. Also, perhaps it might be an
idea to remove INSTALL.activeperl, since that doesn't
apply to the current ActivePerl builds 6xx?

best regards,
randy