perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Line 14 in startup.pl
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:03:04 GMT
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Gerald Richter wrote:

> > this should work in both places (untested).
>
> It does :-)
>
> I commit it to cvs now
>
> Randy, do you make a new ppm from these cvs sources and announce it to the
> mod_perl mailinglist, so more people can test it?

Great ... I'll make up a new ppm tonight from the sources, and
if all goes well, and it's agreed, I'll send a message to the
mod_perl list about it. I'll also make up a few external
Apache-* ppms, like ApacheDBI, ....

Were the other parts of the patches I suggested (to Makefile.PL,
adding an ABSTRACT and AUTHOR, and to ApacheModulePerl.dsp, adding
the included ApacheModulePerl.def to the sources) all right?

best regards,
randy