perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Status of ActivePerl in CVS
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 07:44:04 GMT
On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> I'll be testing on NT and also testing AxKit today. Very exciting news for
> my business!

I also looked at AxKit ... Some juggling has to be done to
get the header files in place (I just did it manually to start
with). Then, the define flags /D "_WINSOCK2API_" and
/D "_MSWSOCK_" have to be added for Win32 in Makefile.PL.
There's a warning about lstat (as with Embperl) - this can
be handled, as with mod_perl, as something like what is
done in mod_perl's apache_inc.h for Win32. However, there's
then a problem similar to Embperl with including Win32's
malloc.h and signal.h ... I'll also look at this tomorrow.

best regards,
randy