perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Status of ActivePerl in CVS
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 05:41:21 GMT
On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> excellent news, thank you randy!!!  i've committed the patch to cvs, i'm
> thrilled we no longer have to punt ActivePerl users :)

That is great news ... I should expand on the mod_perl tests I tried.
On Win98 I have to set HARNESS_IGNORE_EXITCODE=1 for Test::Harness
to work (with ActivePerl), as $? seems broken with the ActivePerl/Win9?
combination. When I do this, all tests pass except for modules/perlrun.t,
which fails because PerlRun can't locate dirty-lib in @INC. I'll look
at this also some more, as well as some packages like Embperl, Mason,
and ASP. But this is certainly a quantum leap (or two) ahead ...

best regards,
randy