perl-dev mailing list archives

From Sander van Zoest <san...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Mailing List Archive
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:33:24 GMT
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Sander van Zoest wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:
> > Do you kinda get where I am going with this?
> I'm kinda get it :) I hope that you kinda understand that there is an
> existing structure, and we should try to comply with it, since people
> don't like changes in something that they are used to and it works for
> them. It's a fact on the mod_perl list, it's not me rumbling about
> phylosophy :)

If we simply forward modperl@apache.org to modperl-user@perl.apache.org
then whats the problem? If we never adjust we would still be riding on
horse to and from work. ;-)

Just mark my personal vote towards moving all perl related lists under
the hostname in the <project>-user@perl.apache.org type fashion. Then
you can set up an alias to forward there if someone posts/subscribes
at the old address.

--
Sander van Zoest                                         [sander@covalent.net]
Covalent Technologies, Inc.                           http://www.covalent.net/