perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Status of ActivePerl in CVS
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 06:03:47 GMT
Hi Randy,

> I'll look
> at this also some more, as well as some packages like Embperl, Mason,
> and ASP. But this is certainly a quantum leap (or two) ahead ...

The newest Embperl version 1.3b5 contains some code to work with a threaded
Perl 5.6.0, maybe this addtions are enought to get Embperl working also with
ActiveState (because that are the same macros). I don't have ActiveState
Perl installed here, but if you find a little free time you could give it a
try. I am very happy about any feedback.

Gerald

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151