perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Apache::Reload
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2000 09:35:21 GMT
> > PerlSetVar ReloadModuleX  <perl-regex>
>
> I already added something similar, only I didn't see the point in adding
> in regex support, so I just allow you to say:
>
> PerlSetVar ReloadModules "My::Foo My::Bar Foo::Bar::*"

Yes, my patch is against 0.04 which already contains ReloadModules, but for
example I have a project called symphony, which consists of serval modules,
in different files, but all starting with symphony::, now I just can say

PerlSetVar ReloadModulesX ^symphony

and all modules belonging to this projects gets reloaded, otherwise I have
to say

PerlSetVar ReloadModules "symphony::foo symphony::bar symphony::config ....
"

and I have to keep track when a new module is added to add it to this list
also.

Actualy I just made a copy of your code for ReloadModules and modified it a
little bit

Gerald