perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <gyo...@laserlink.net>
Subject RE: Apache::Reload
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:01:44 GMT

just to tweek it some more, if it had an option to traverse @ISA for the
module, then I could dump the reload code from Apache::Dispatch :)

but seriously, I don't know how many folks are using handler method calls,
but, for instance, Apache::AuthCookie requires you to subclass it, so it
might be nice to be able to reload AuthCookie on an upgrade when my subclass
hasn't changed...

just a suggestion...

--Geoff